Although it's not usually my style, I just love the Nature Walk set from the Occasions Mini. I hope it makes the 2011-2012 IBC! Colors used are: sahara sand (base), cherry cobbler, early espresso and daffodil delight.
| Nature Walk |
Just a note - we can order from the Occasions Mini thru the end of April. Beginning May 1 I will have the Summer Mini available for you!
Happy stamping!!
Wow you are on a roll!! So many new blog posts, I love it. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the way you have the punch on the right side peeking out. It's too cute.
Hope you are getting plenty of rest, and enjoying the relaxation.
I can't clean house, mow the yard or exercise for a while but at least I can be creative! Thanks for commenting.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, for something that's not usually your style you sure did a great job with it!! Thanks for playing along this week :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and soft....love the pop of yellow and Cherry Cobbler on there. Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping it comes back too! It's a great stamp set! Love the sentiment peeking out the side!
ReplyDeleteSo soft and gorgeous! This is stunning! I love the embossing folder you used for the background, and all the details that takes this to a wow!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, love the ribbon and button!
ReplyDeleteLove the ribbon treatment -- so soft and pretty for spring! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stampng 411! Blessings, Gretchen
ReplyDelete