| Aslan's card is on the left - mine is on the right. Look for the bling on both!! |
Ashlan used pumpkin pie, melon mambo and certainly celery to stamp the flowers on her card. Then she used the Stampin' Pastels to color. Love it - so soft and springy! On my card I used SU!'s watercolor pencils to color my flowers. I used a new "watercolor" technique that my friend Cynthia just recently shared with me. After coloring with my watercolor pencils, I used mineral spirits to "watercolor" the flowers. The mineral spirits does a great job of blending the watercolor pencil. It looked easy on the Internet but I'm still trying to perfect it.
Unfortunately, we didn't get to craft this weekend with Kendra! Too busy with shopping (Kendra had to make her selections at Thompson's in Canyon - lots of fun!!) and not enough time for all of us girls to craft together. We can't let that happen again because I know that Kendra paints and she would have been great help with my water coloring!! We will do it again Kendra!!
No comments:
Post a Comment