 |
| Candy Cane Christmas Designer Fabric |
 |
| Deck the Halls Designer Fabric |
 |
| Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric |
SU! introduced fabric in the Holiday Mini Catalog and also in the Occasions Mini Catalog! I had to have it!! Of course, it coordinates with SU!'s line of colors and they even have designer series paper to match. The fabric flowers above are a perfect way to use the designer fabric (thanks Ashlan). The fabric from the Holiday Mini is still available (Candy Cane Christmas and Deck the Halls). The Springtime Vintage is currently available in the Occasions Mini. Each fabric bundle comes with three 28"x18" extra large fat quarters for $9.95.
Your flowers look great! I'm glad you enjoy making them. :) I love that new Springtime fabric. Did you buy the sewing fabric yet?
ReplyDeleteNo I haven't yet but I plan too thanks again for sharing with me on how to make fabric flowers. Everyone loves them but I can't take credit!
ReplyDelete