Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What to do with "Night of Navy"


Some SU color families are easier to for me to use than others. Rich Regals has always been a challenge. The cards above are made using Night of Navy and the new flower punch along with Patterns Designer Series paper in Night of Navy. Very simple with no challenging color combination.

I'm really looking forward to the new "Regals Color Collection" and also the new color coach available in the 2010-2011 SU Idea Book and Catalog. I'll be ordering the new catalogs soon - first day to place an order is July 1, 2010!!

2 comments:

  1. I think navy always looks cute with bright green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point - I'll try one with navy and bright green. I don't have to stick with a color family - I'll go outside of the Rich Regals and add a Bold Bright. Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete