Sunday, November 1, 2009

Christie & Carla's Shop Hop October 2009



Christie and I set out to go to the OKC craft show last weekend. Christie flew to Amarillo Wed. evening and we set out early Thu. morning headed to Oklahoma. Since we had 3-1/2 days, we decided to drive to Harrison, Ark. to visit the quilt shop where we have our quilt tops quilted. Our goal was to stop at as many Alco stores, quilt shops, and scrapbooking stores as possible. We also hit a few Target, Walmart, Hobby Lobby and Kohl's stores, a crafter's mall and a few junktique shops. Christie and I both ended up with new purses! It was a great weekend.

This is the quilt shop in Harrison.


Additional photos:





By the way, we never made it to the OKC craft show......

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun!! I still want to hear the story of why you didn't make it to OKC.

    ReplyDelete